DO’s and DON’Ts of Mattress Care
- Do register your purchase to activate your warranty.
- Rotate your mattress as needed for even usage but do not flip it over.
- Use an appropriate bedframe and ensure the mattress is well supported and not protruding out of the bedframe by more than 25mm.
- New mattresses may have a “new bed smell” that may take a couple of weeks to dissipate. Dispose of all plastic packaging and allow the room sufficient ventilation to dissipate the smell.
- Keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad, especially if children use the bed.
- Carry your mattress upright. It is easier to handle and less likely to damage the mattress.
- Don’t expose the mattress near open flame. This mattress is not flame or fireproof and can ignite and/or burn if exposed to fire or open flame. When lighted, some bedding materials can burn and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
- Do not bend your mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit.
- Do not fold or jump on the mattress. Folding or jumping on the mattress exerts excessive strain on the component parts and can seriously damage the mattress and foundation.